Welcome to the exciting pilot episode of The fulfilled mama podcast. Here I will be sharing with you a little bit about myself and why I started on this journey. It is just because once I became a mom, I devoted 100 percent of my life to my children. I felt like my life was full of nothing, but an endless day to day of to do list and schedules and checking things off and running things. I realized one day that there had to be more than this and then I started to evaluate my life and things which could make my life more meaningful and interesting.
I started taking an inventory of my life and asked people for help to do some of the things that I really hated doing on a day in day out basis. I started to find more and more joy in my life. I also found less stress was happening in my life and I realized that feeling of overwhelm.
I shared this with other moms and started coaching them. I took over some of those projects for moms in their businesses like managing their emails, helping moms in their health and fitness, etc.
Here’s where you’ll find some of the highlights:
- [00:20] my name is Rachel and I am going to be your host for this pod cast I’m going to share with you in this episode all the fun and exciting things I’m going to be sharing with you in a little bit about myself and why I started on this journey
- [00:50] I realized one day that there had to be more than this I brought my kids to work with me I ran them around of their activities I felt like my life was full of nothing but an endless day to day of to do list and schedules and checking things off and running things
- [02:00] I started sharing this with other moms and I started coaching other moms and I started taking over some of those projects for moms in their businesses so things like managing their emails
- [03:35] Conducting talk sessions with other moms on the topics like body love and how to be more productive.
- [04:23] these tips are going to be helpful for moms that even aren’t running their own business they’re going to be helpful for moms that feel like they’re overwhelmed they feel like they’re stressed it’s like they just can’t get everything all done and that just feel like there is more to life than this.
This can be your reality!
Sign up for your free Fulfilled Mama Breakthorough Session here:
Get your FREE Time Creation Toolkit here: