I’m so excited to share with you mamas yet another episode of the fulfilled mama podcast. I’m recording today’s episode actually just before the Christmas holidays because we get to leave town for a few days to spend the holiday with my family. This episode is going to be airing the day actually after Christmas so I hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas holiday. Today, I’m gonna talk to you about New Year’s resolution because since it is the end of December and we’re heading into a new year, a new decade. I love the idea of being called 2020 so like all of my hopes, dreams and desires for this year.
Today’s podcast I want to tell you that when you are preparing a New Year Resolution, you can do it all but you don’t need to do it all today. And you don’t need to do it all yourself and you don’t need to do it all in this instance because you have a whole life to live. When it comes to New Year’s resolutions, I want you to take a look at the next year starting with the 1st quarter with the 1st month the 1st week and plan goals, but don’t try to do it all right away.
It is always best to prioritize the plans and figure out which one of them is actually going to make the other thing happen. My advice to you here when it comes to your New Year’s resolution whether it’s to finally maintain the consistency in your business or it’s to lose those 50 pounds that you’ve been wanting to lose for 5 years or maybe it has to be more present with your kids, make those changes gradually because they’re far more likely to stick if you do them gradually than if you make the changes all at once. I would encourage you to do make the changes slowly. You can do all the things you wanna make happen in 2020 but you can’t do it all on January 1. If you try to do it all in January once, you’re just going to end up quitting because it’s just too much.
Here are some of the highlights:
- [02:41] I want to talk to you about today is your New Year’s resolution because since it is the end of December and we’re heading into a new year ….
- [03:33] you can do it all but you don’t need to do it all today right and you don’t need to do it all yourself and you don’t need to do it all in this instance because you have a whole life to live…
- [04:39] when it comes to New Year’s resolutions I want you to take a look at yes it’s great to plan goals it’s great to plan all the things that you want to do in the next year….
- [05:22] what I need to do is I need to look at those things I need to prioritize them and I need to figure out like which one of them is actually going to make the other thing happen
- [10:35] you can do all the things you can make all the changes in 2020 you can hit your big income goals….
This can be your reality!
Sign up for your free Fulfilled Mama Breakthorough Session here:
Get your FREE Time Creation Toolkit here: