Welcome to episode 14 of the Fulfilled Mama Podcast. I am so excited to have you join us. My name is Rachel and I am a mom of Six and a Time Freedom Coach for moms. I help moms create more time so they can create more of an income for themselves while still having time for their families. So when I first started my business five years ago, I was a health and fitness coach. And so I know all too well what happens in January when we get really, really excited about those big goals of losing 20 pounds, of eating healthy drink and a ton of water. And then all of a sudden by the middle to end of January, we are burnt out and we can’t do it anymore. The same New Year’s resolutions are awesome, but you cannot do all the things. So today, what I want to talk to you about is a “time management mindset”. And I like to use this term with my clients because my goal when I’m working with my clients is to get them into a “time management mindset”. And the idea is that you kind of always have time management on the brain, that as you move through your life, you’re looking at things a little bit differently than you used to. You’re looking at them in terms of how can I create the most time? How can I get more done in less time? Listen up, because in this podcast, I’m going to talk to you about creating that mindset so that you can breeze through 2020, meeting all the goals that you set out and still having time for your family. OK.
So creating that time management mindset involves the things I’ve talked about in this podcast and a whole other slew of other things that you can learn about in the Fulfilled Mama Facebook group or you can also reach out to me at my website. Also, if you are looking for someone to help, let’s set up a chat about what it would look like for us to work together. Not only do we create that mindset, but we also work on creating systems to make your whole life run smoother.
Here are some of the highlights:
- [00:44] So many of us are just starting to get into the New Year spirits and the New Year’s goals, you might even be getting to the point of where you’re thinking, I can’t do all this. I want to quit.
- [01:15] You’re exhausted, your tired, your crabby, and everything goes back to the way it was the year before. How could I do this in the most efficient way possible?
- [02:17] So here we go. I’m going to start with letting you in on a little bit of my day today and how I kind of got out of the time management mindset.
- [3:22] So I looked at my schedule yesterday, this is the first week going back to like a full week of kids at school, kids in their gymnastics practices and swim practices as usual.
- [3:35] My four girls are in gymnastics, as you probably know, and this week is our home meet. And I am one of the co-meat directors. So that means I’m helping organize the whole thing.
- [4:28] Do I really need to even be getting up? Is it still Sunday or wait, is it Tuesday? I can sleep in a little bit longer than 5:30. I was totally confused and I actually had to open up my phone and look at my calendar to find out what the day was. So I find out that it is Monday.
- [5:27] During my 40 minute workout in my mind’s racing about what I need to get done today. Well, by the time I was doing my workout, I was so overwhelmed. I don’t even know how much I got out of the workout because I was so busy trying to think about all the things that I should do.
- [6:31] Now, one of the things I had to get done today was recording this podcast because I need to get it to my V.A.
- [7:35] I moved them to tomorrow, and I have everything done that I left on the list that I was completely frazzled and freaking out about.
- [8:41] I’m also looking at my house this week and thinking, gosh, I need to get this thing cleaned because my mom’s coming this week. Right. OK. So I could try to find three hours to do it all by myself on Thursday. Or I could include my kids in the cleaning?
- [9:49] So time management mindset, ladies, is all about calming down and figuring out when things need to get done, knowing it’s all gonna happen, when it needs to get done and creating the space to make it happen.
- [11:01] We also work on things like getting rid of some of the things that you don’t need to be doing, helping you figure out what those things are, and also setting boundaries and priorities for you.[11:34] You will also find a link to the Facebook group and a link to this episode in the show notes. And you can go there and find the link to setup a free consult.
This can be your reality!
Sign up for your free Fulfilled Mama Breakthorough Session here:
Get your FREE Time Creation Toolkit here: