Hello mamas, I’m super excited to share yet another episode of The fulfilled mama podcast. For my first time listeners, my name is Rachael and I’m a mom of 6. Also, I’m a time freedom coach for online business moms. Today I’m going to be talking about the top 10 reasons why you feel paralyzed when it comes to your to do list. We all have a To-do list and they are essential to beat work overload. When we don’t use them effectively, we’ll appear unfocused and unreliable to the people around us.
Do you often feel overwhelmed by the amount of work you have to do? Do you find yourself missing deadlines? Here you are gonna find the top 10 reasons why we get paralyzed when it comes to our To-do list and to think about how to alleviate some of those paralysis symptoms.
Top 10 reasons:
- You have too much to do
- There just isn’t enough time
- You’re trying to cram things in that are not in your zone of genius
- Trying to multi-task too much
- Too many unfinished tasks
- Not using a schedule or sticking to a schedule
- Not getting enough sleep
- Not taking in enough self-care
Mamas, do listen to this podcast on how to pull over these 10 reasons and how to alleviate them so that you can be more productive in your business and in your personal life. If we’re too paralyzed to do it, then we’re going to always feel like we’re short on time and we’re always going to feel frazzled, stressed and overwhelmed at all those things. So reach out to me if you’re looking for some extra help in this area at [email protected]. I can coach you moms so that you can grow your business and make more money but still have time with your kids and still chase around with your families.
Catch the highlights here:
- [00:40] I wanted to talk with you today about the top 10 reasons you might feel paralyzed when it comes your To Do list because I often feel paralyzed when it comes to my To Do list and it was kind of interesting….
- [02:15] this paralysis comes on when we feel like there’s too much to do what we end up doing when we have that feeling as we end up by watching TV, bingeing on Netflix maybe we eat out we try to just kind of put the problem out of sight….
- [03:03] it’s once you recognize what the things are that are causing you to be paralyzed, those things are keeping you stuck both things are keeping you from moving forward and once you recognize them you’re going to be able to alleviate them and get more done in your business…
- [07:25] so trying to do too many things at once is definitely going to hinder your progress and make you feel awful So one thing at a time ladies even if it seems like you’re getting…
- [09:48] try to schedule things in and having a plan every single day so that you can stay on task and you don’t get that overwhelmed feeling.
- [12:38] so those are my top 10 reasons why your To Do list is leading to paralysis….
I hope this is really helpful for you, if it was please share it with your friends and also leave us a review on the iTunes. Let us know what you like and what you don’t like. Join our Facebook group so that you can carry on the conversation we talk about of all these different issues and how to create that business of your dreams without sacrificing time from your family. I can’t wait to see you mamas next week. Peace, love and joy to all!
RachaelAre you ready to dump overwhelm and live a more fulfilled life?
This can be your reality!
Sign up for your free Fulfilled Mama Breakthorough Session here:
Get your FREE Time Creation Toolkit here: