Hey Mamas, welcome to Episode 2 of the fulfilled mama podcast. I’m gonna share with you some of my struggles and the way that I have overcome them over the years because there is more to life than being overwhelmed and stressed. I’m very much delighted to help you moms to let go of that feeling of overwhelm and get into the feeling of love and joy.
Being overwhelmed is something that we feel. All of our feelings come from something that we’re thinking and so this overwhelming feeling comes from some sort of a thought. Thoughts like ‘I have too much to do’, ‘I don’t have enough time’, ‘nobody helps me, I can’t handle’ lead to that feeling of overwhelm and up getting us into a spiral of stress, anxiety and overwhelmed. Those thoughts are creating your overwhelm and you mamas just remember that it is a state of mind and is something that you can change. What if we just changed those thoughts because what happens when we get overwhelmed is we start to act on that overwhelm. It is an easy process, but it takes some time changing our thoughts.
Here in this podcast, I have cited many of my real life examples which can help you moms overcome the feeling of overwhelmed. You can see how I have tackled being overwhelmed and I’m pretty sure it can help you moms as well. Let’s create actions that are actually going to help us get those things on our To-Do list done and get into the feeling of love and joy about our life.
Here’s where you’ll find some of the highlights:
- [01:12] being overwhelmed is something that we feel. Now all of our feelings come from something that we’re thinking.
- [02:30] if overwhelm is just a state of mind, if that feeling comes from thoughts that we’re having about our To Do List and all that we have to do and no one helps us and can’t get it all done what if we just changed those thoughts because what happens when we get overwhelmed is we start to act on that overwhelm
- [05:52] I created a new thought I started to think wow that is a lot of things on my To Do list but I don’t need to do them all today and I can still feel productive.
- [07:10] I ended up getting everything done that I had on my To Do list in half of a day that felt so freaking amazing now my feeling instead of being overwhelmed with pride and joy
- [08:35] the next time you’re feeling overwhelmed you’ve got the feeling anxiety, the feeling of the weight on your shoulders and your chest just tighten like your gut just feels all full and anxious, take a step back and look at the thoughts that’s creating that feeling what are those thoughts and how could you change them.
If this podcast is helpful, please share some feedback in the Facebook group of The Fulfilled Mom or on your Insta story.
This can be your reality!
Sign up for your free Fulfilled Mama Breakthorough Session here:
Get your FREE Time Creation Toolkit here: