Welcome to the fourth episode of full-filled mama podcast. Today I’m so excited to chat with you about balance, whether it’s actually achievable and also on the wonderful myths surrounding the word ‘Balance.’
How can I achieve balance? Is that even possible? Mostly these questions popup in every single human’s head. In this podcast, I’m gonna share with you some tips on how to achieve balance. We need some balance moments in life in order to grow. My whole philosophy on balance is that it is achievable and, we know that you can’t stay there forever, nor do we want to.
In life we have two choices, we can either just fall to the ground or we just don’t do the things. Think about all the areas in your life that are causing you to be on balance and figure out a way to adjust squeeze a butt cheek move the arm tilt the head the other direction side so that you can keep on going.
You can’t keep juggling all the time and then setting down by asking for help, adjusting your schedule or maybe just getting rid of things all together, but do this before it’s more than you can handle. Do it before you fall off that balance, because that is how you’re going to feel truly perfect.
Here’s where you’ll find some of the highlights:
- [00:30] so what I want to tell you is 1st of all anybody that tells you that it’s not achievable is lying and anybody that tells you that it is possible to live a life 100 percent in balance is lying so the thing is that living in balance is a balance it’s an ebb and flow.
- [02:15] my whole philosophy on balance is that yes it is achievable and know you can’t stay there forever nor do we want to
- [05:05] So we have 2 choices we can either just fall to the ground which in the mama life is watch TV, eat ice cream that’s my off balance moment or we just don’t do the things we maybe quit our business, we decide are the worst parents in the world and we’re just not going to teach our kids to read or we just cease to exist. We just go back into the motions and go back to the old same old same old stuff that we’re.
- [07:23] So think about all the areas in your life that are causing you to be on balance and figure out a way to adjust squeeze a butt cheek move the arm tilt the head the other direction side to a to adjust so that you can keep going.
- [09:40] Notice saying that you can’t keep juggling them all and then setting 1,2, 3 maybe it’s 5 of them down by asking for help, adjusting your schedule or maybe just getting rid of one of the plates all together but do this before it’s more than you can handle.
This can be your reality!
Sign up for your free Fulfilled Mama Breakthorough Session here:
Get your FREE Time Creation Toolkit here: