Hello Mamas, welcome to yet another super exciting episode of The Fulfilled Mama Podcast. This week I’m gonna chat with you about boundaries, helping mamas in setting up boundaries and finding out why they are important. The first thing for you to know is that your boundaries are yours. I want you to keep in mind that, as you start creating more boundaries in your life you don’t have to do all of the things that you think that you have to do.
Why are boundaries so important? We’re taught when we become moms that everything about us is unlimited. We Moms need to set up boundaries to lift up ourselves from struggles with our children, husband, and people at work and so on. Before you set any boundaries make sure you do look at the consequences because they’re always going to be sound but make sure that the consequences are worth the risk.
Here are the different kinds of boundaries that you can put up:
Mom is a plain old physical boundary
Setting up boundaries with your time
Boundaries around how you are treated as a person
Mamas, only you can control your boundaries. You are the only one that can stop them and you are the only one that can enforce them. Take a look at your day and look at all of the things that you feel like are completely out of your control where if you only set up of boundary you could take back that control and you could feel fulfilled again. I promise you mama it is possible for every single mom out there to feel fulfilled as a mom.
Here’s where you’ll find some of the highlights:
- [00:42] the 1st thing and the most important thing is for you to know that your boundaries are yours. Nobody can take them from you. Nobody can make you have certain boundaries.
- [01:41] the fact is that you don’t have to do anything so I want you to keep that in mind as you start creating more boundaries in your life because you don’t have to do all of the things that you think that you have to do.
- [03:42] let’s talk about the different kinds of boundaries that you can put up one of the most important ones as Mom is a plain old physical boundary.
- [05:31] the 2nd type of boundary boundaries I like to talk to my mom’s about a setting up boundaries with your time.
- [11:03] only you can control your boundaries which means that you are the only one that can stop them and you are the only one that can enforce them
This can be your reality!
Sign up for your free Fulfilled Mama Breakthorough Session here:
Get your FREE Time Creation Toolkit here: